Here you can find member-submitted syllabi, textbook recommendations, videos, demonstrations and aids for the teaching of social and personality psychology.
Links to several sites offering resources for teaching social and personality psychology.
Psychology Teaching Resources
More psychology-specific resources can be found on the following sites.
- Breaking the Prejudice Habit
- Society for the Teaching of Psychology
- Social Psychology Network – Teaching Resources
- Association for Psychological Science – Teaching Resources
- TeachPsychScience.org: Resources for teaching research, statistics, and writing in psychology
- Personality Pedagogy: A Wiki of Teaching Resources
- National Institute on the Teaching of Psychology
- Psychlotron - Psychology Teaching Resources
Psychology Teaching Activities and Demonstrations
Need even more ideas on how to explore psychology topics in your class?
- SPN - Student Activities
- Resources for the Teaching of Social Psychology
- APA - Online Psychology Laboratory
- ScienceOfRelationships.com - Teaching about Close Relationships & Families
Psychology Syllabi Resources
These sites provide both curated and crowd-sourced examples of psychology course syllabi.
General Teaching Sites
These sites provide helpful information on a range of teaching-related issues.